Informativa sul trattamento dei dati personali ex artt. 13-14 Reg.to UE 2016/679 Information pursuant to Article 13 of the Privacy Code
Meggiorini Santino di Meggiorini Giampietro e C. SNC nella qualità di Titolare del trattamento dei Suoi dati personali, ai sensi e per gli effetti del Reg.to UE 2016/679 di seguito ‘GDPR’, con la presente La informa che la citata normativa prevede la tutela degli interessati rispetto al trattamento dei dati personali e che tale trattamento sarà improntato ai principi di correttezza, liceità, trasparenza e di tutela della Sua riservatezza e dei Suoi diritti
Registration file (log files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors —a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet service providers (ISP), information such as dates and times, referral pages, exit and entry pages and number of clicks.
This information is used to analyse trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified; therefore, all data are collected while maintaining user anonymity.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on the user’s computer. They contain basic information about browsing the Internet and, through the browser, are recognised every time the user visits the site.
How to disable cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser by accessing the browser’s settings (preferences or options); however, doing so can limit some site navigation features.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Activities strictly necessary for operation
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting multiple log-ins to access various pages.
- Activity for saving preferences
These cookies allow the site to remember the preferences selected by the user during navigation, for example, the language settings.
- Activities for measuring statistics and audiences (e.g., Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected via anonymizing and aggregated means, how users interact with the website by providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site and any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of the website.
- Social media cookies (e.g., Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media platforms into the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via Facebook and Google accounts, sharing and commenting on site pages on social networks and enabling the ‘like’ feature on Facebook or the ‘+1’ feature on Google+.
Purpose of the processing
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals, or sites connected with these, and to send communications, including commercial communications, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and/or connected to it and/or our sponsors;
- to create email marketing campaigns and send commercial communications, as with any transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties;
- to carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- to contact management.
The data will be processed as follows:
- The data will be processed as follows:
- on paper and/or magnetic support ;
- through the organisation of the archives in a mainly automated form , pursuant to the technical regulations regarding minimum security measures found in Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data are mandatory.
Rights of the interested party
Reg.to UE 2016/679: Artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may affect you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing;
- obtain from the owner, without delay:
- o confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the intelligible communication of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based (the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than 90 days);
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- opposition, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Meggiorini Santino di Meggiorini Giampietro e C. SNC
- VAT number: 04158410235
- Via Cavazza, 16/D
- 37051 – Bovolone (VR)
- Phone Number: +390457101247
- E-mail: email@example.com
Lei ha diritto di ottenere dal titolare la cancellazione (diritto all’oblio), la limitazione, l’aggiornamento, la rettificazione, la portabilità, l’opposizione al trattamento dei dati personali che La riguardano, nonché in generale può esercitare tutti i diritti previsti dagli artt. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 del GDPR.
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided), and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.